Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 May 2015

"The perfect blend"






When I retreat into the dark recesses of my mind, I find myself in a complexly woven web of thoughts and emotions, both conscious and unconscious. Though it is dark in there but I can still see streaks of brilliant white threads interwoven into the delicate web. The oppressing darkness tries to hide the light in its veil but the brilliance still shines through infusing me with the determination to keep on following to the core- as if I were on a scavenger hunt- in hopes that I might find my true self somewhere in the middle of the tangled  white threads. But at a certain point in the hunt I realize that I am not all goodness personified, so perhaps I have a better chance of finding myself in the dark shadowy parts of the web. But then again I am not completely lost to the darkness, therefore I keep carving my path to the core where the light and the darkness merge and none can be separated from the other because that is what the essence of my character is, a smooth blend of right and wrong, good and bad. I have my flaws and yet I am not completely faulted! I still retain my good qualities and the bad ones help me maintain the balance. The natural balance which is the most fundamental thing in keeping the universe in order. And this is the order that I find at the core of my dark mind web. It is the order from which all the chaos emerges. The chaos that we call life…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment