Total Pageviews

Friday 23 October 2015

Power Of Prayer!

"I am lifeless and empty, a rotten desiccated shell of what one's had been a vibrant and exuberant girl. It is hard to decipher how all that life has drained out of me while still leaving me breathing", She sighed into the night.

" Ah! but life can be cruel my child. It can abandon you in the most tragic ways. It forges a pact with fate. And fate my dear is a harsh, sneaky thing that leaves you baffled at the ways it twists and turns your life!..... But you must not fear my child for you can triumph over fate with your 'faith' in your Lord. He is the giver of all life and he might return yours if you know how to pray!", The ancient souls whispered back to her.

                                                                                                                     -Aksa

1 comment:

  1. you write good aqsa your feelings and all no one knows what your heart feels but i just know one thing you are best (y)

    ReplyDelete